General Information Rules & Forms Calendar Decisions

Home School Visits Mediation Representing Yourself

Attorney Appointments


If you are a licensed Ohio attorney and you would like to be placed upon the list of attorneys who are available to be appointed to represent indigent persons on appeal, please write a letter to the Court. Include your attorney registration number, address or addresses, telephone number, and the counties in which you would be willing to take an appointment. Appointments may be made in criminal or juvenile cases, including appeals from determinations of dependency or neglect and cases terminating parental rights. If you would like to limit your appointments to a particular type of case, please indicate your preference in the letter.

Please address your letter to:

The Ninth District Court of Appeals
Attention: Patty Bieri
Ocasek Government Office Building
161 South High Street
Suite 504
Akron, Ohio 44308.

If you have any questions, please contact C. Michael Walsh, Court Administrator.